Performance MTB Chainrings
● CNC’d 7075 T-6
● Modified shift gates and special profiles to allow 9 and 10 speed chains to shift flawlessly
● Middle and Outer chainrings have strategically placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting
● Middle chainrings are cut from thick .190″ material
● Outer chainrings are cut from .160″ material
● 22-28t & 34-40t rings are compatible with Shimano M785 and M675 cranksets*
● For use with 9,10,11 speed drivetrains
● 104/38t and 104/40t chainrings for 2X drivetrains
● Anodized w/Laser etched Graphics
● 104/64 – 22, 24, 26, 28, 32, 34, 36, 38*, 40*, 42, 44, 46,48
The 110mm74mm and 94mm58mm bcd mtb chainrings are available on a different page.
● Color(s): Anodized Black
* 38t and 40t are designed for use on 2X drivetrains only. 38t requires 24t or 26t granny ring. 40t requires 26t or 28t granny ring
* 32t is NOT compatible with Shimano M785 & M675 cranksets. This series was made with a 34 tooth mid ring for some reason.